Missing Reviews

The place to talk everything Double Dragon.

Moderators: Steve Halfpenny, Jonny2x4

Steve Halfpenny

Missing Reviews

Post by Steve Halfpenny »

Given the new interest in the Dojo (we get a revival every few years), I'm tempted to replay and review some of the games missing from the Dojo (even redo some of the reviews already here). Here's a brief overview of what's missing...

DD (XBox 360) - The most requested no doubt and for good reason. It really should be on here. Shame I can't download the full game anymore, hopefully somebody can help us out and get screen grabs along the way (Swainy? ...Please?!)

The rest are mostly lame computer ports, which I'm sick to death of if I'm honest. Let's have a quick looksee...

Amiga... Well, we have DD1 and DD2, which really isn't all that bad. DD3 isn't dreadful either so I may investigate and write something when I have the time.

Atari ST games... Fairly close to the Amiga games, just not as good. Is there any point? Maybe we can get a fresh reviewer for these.

The dreadful Amstrad DD1 and the Spanish DD2... ergh. Not sure I can possibly play this dreg for more than 2 minutes. I think I'd rather play through the Spectrum DD3...

I can't really see anything else missing! This site is STILL the source for DD games!
Swainy
Brown Belt

Re: Missing Reviews

Post by Swainy »

Um I think DD3 Speccy is missing. Screen shots for the 360 version shouldnt be a problem :)
DojoMaster
Site Admin

Post by DojoMaster »

Sounds great. I look forward to it. Let me know what I can do to help.
Steve Halfpenny

Post by Steve Halfpenny »

Swainy wrote:Um I think DD3 Speccy is missing.

Ah yeah. Thought I'd mentioned that... oh well!
Riki Kunio
Yellow Belt

Post by Riki Kunio »

There is also Double Dragon for Zeebo, but I don't know if anyone here is able to play it.
dround
White Belt

Post by dround »

this is a real movie,and it's my best movie,usually i can play it until over......
echobunnymen
White Belt

Post by echobunnymen »

Still need the xbox review?
I still have the game on my system.
My love of the dragon, burns deep :)
Without it, I would not love videogames, play them, or give them a second look. Because of Double Dragon, I do all of the above!
Need a new contributor?
g
wildebeast
Black Belt

Post by wildebeast »

wildebeast
Black Belt

Post by wildebeast »

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru