River City Ransom: Underground

The area for all those other video games.

Moderators: Steve Halfpenny, Jonny2x4

Jetstrange
Yellow Belt

It just got real

Post by Jetstrange »

Not only this game is legit. Yoshihisa Kishimoto is joining creative consultant to help them make a better game! if ya don't believe me...The evidence
Last edited by Jetstrange on Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Die_In_Fire
Red Belt

Re: River City Ransom: Underground

Post by Die_In_Fire »

It looks amazing!!!!. Last week I sent a message to Bannon through youtube, he contacted me some years back when he was still trying to do his game with only custom characters.

basically what I told him on my mail, is that Ryan has Alex eyes. I attached an image on how Ryan eyes should look like (just a small sample, of course Bannon's own interpretation would be much better, but make the eyes more Ryanish instead of Alexish). Please take this just as a suggestion.
Btw, Ryan will look amazing with a black leather jacket, it would look very greaser/the fonz!!

It's great that Kishimoto himself is joining the project!! I wonder how this will affect the development of the current 3DS kunio games. I have the first two (kunio kun special and Riki densetsu) and they are good, but it feels like they could be much better... (kind of slowly, like DD neon. Specially when comparing with the nes RCR).

Different question: sadly I don't have a way to help fund. I don't have credit card and don't know another way to herlp funding. Is there is another way I gladly will be funding a little!

If you need help with spanish translation just drop me a line ;) . My japanese is far from perfect, but I don't commit some mistakes that japanese do when translating from english to japanese (and viceversa), so I could help with reading the japanese text if you are interested.

If everything goes well (and is looking like it will be!!!) you should try next a Double Dragon game. Wayforward didn't do a good sequel and I bet you guys could do much, much better!!!

I did a demo of a kunio kun fangame lot of years ago, and tried another one, like on this video (which is more than 1 year old, and much better now):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGxvVdC1ssc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAewYm-qQGo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLHC2Bmb ... 612A9FE40E

:P :P :P
Attachments
ryan.png
ryan.png (2.75 KiB) Viewed 11898 times
check my WIPs (Double Dragon and Kunio-kun stuff):
http://www.youtube.com/DieInFire
てめえっ! なめんなよ!!!
MysteriousWarrior
Purple Belt

Post by MysteriousWarrior »

Jetstrange, When you say "us" in reference to this project, are you implying that you are directly involved in the development of this game?
Jetstrange
Yellow Belt

Post by Jetstrange »

MysteriousWarrior wrote:Jetstrange, When you say "us" in reference to this project, are you implying that you are directly involved in the development of this game?
Oops sorry about that Got Excited when i heard them bringing the original creator. And When I said "us" I ment like helping us fans with a new gaming experience. Sorry if it made me sound like I was with the developer team.

Die_In_Fire wrote:It looks amazing!!!!. Last week I sent a message to Bannon through youtube, he contacted me some years back when he was still trying to do his game with only custom characters.

basically what I told him on my mail, is that Ryan has Alex eyes. I attached an image on how Ryan eyes should look like (just a small sample, of course Bannon's own interpretation would be much better, but make the eyes more Ryanish instead of Alexish). Please take this just as a suggestion.
Btw, Ryan will look amazing with a black leather jacket, it would look very greaser/the fonz!!

It's great that Kishimoto himself is joining the project!! I wonder how this will affect the development of the current 3DS kunio games. I have the first two (kunio kun special and Riki densetsu) and they are good, but it feels like they could be much better... (kind of slowly, like DD neon. Specially when comparing with the nes RCR).

Different question: sadly I don't have a way to help fund. I don't have credit card and don't know another way to herlp funding. Is there is another way I gladly will be funding a little!

If you need help with spanish translation just drop me a line ;) . My japanese is far from perfect, but I don't commit some mistakes that japanese do when translating from english to japanese (and viceversa), so I could help with reading the japanese text if you are interested.

Thats cool to hear! :D. As for the Question Do you have paypal? because there going to make a paypal donation soon and about the help you should atleast contact Conatus Creative on Kickstarter.
Riki Kunio
Yellow Belt

Post by Riki Kunio »

They just made the goal! Can't wait to get my hands on it. :D
wildebeast
Black Belt

Post by wildebeast »

wildebeast
Black Belt

Post by wildebeast »

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
Davidsomma
Red Belt

-

Post by Davidsomma »

The Cats have some speed of their own, and their D is stronger. The Cats strength is their back end which may be older, and slower, but they are still BIG lol.