Double Dragon Remake Coming to iPhone and iPod Touch

Got a hot tip about the Double Dragon series? Post it here!

Moderators: Steve Halfpenny, Jonny2x4

DojoMaster
Site Admin

Re: Double Dragon Remake Coming to iPhone and iPod Touch

Post by DojoMaster »

I could change it to "appears to contradict this" since he/she really looks like a woman. I think that would work.
DinLee
Purple Belt

Post by DinLee »

that would work better. kind of odd they'd add a random cross dresser into the fray but then again there's dancers there as well among all the other roid rage esque punks. I guess they wanted to mix things up a bit.
Rockman
Green Belt

Post by Rockman »

Sorry for being M.I.A. for so long DojoMaster!

Here's the screenie you asked for:

As for marian how about these two?

DojoMaster
Site Admin

Post by DojoMaster »

Thanks for that. I uploaded the revised characters page. I'm not skilled enough to remove the background around Marian, so I just cropped the image. If anyone is skilled with Photoshop and wants to take a shot at it, be my guest.

I'll post a link to the characters page as soon as we have a main page for Double Dragon iPhone.
Eddie MountainGoat
Red Belt

Post by Eddie MountainGoat »

Does anyone know where I can find the two-player ending, when you complete with Billy and Jimmy?

And on a completely unrelated note, nice 25th anniversary logo, DojoMaster!
Rockman
Green Belt

Post by Rockman »

My dad has recently gotten an ipad so I'll see if I can borrow it and play through the game with a friend and get that ending for ya!
DojoMaster
Site Admin

Post by DojoMaster »

Eddie MountainGoat wrote:Does anyone know where I can find the two-player ending, when you complete with Billy and Jimmy?

And on a completely unrelated note, nice 25th anniversary logo, DojoMaster!

Thanks. I struggled to come up with something since my Photoshop skills aren't that great. I hope one of the publishers takes note of it and remembers that Double Dragon is now 25 years old. It deserves a celebration. Even if I'm the only one leading it.
DojoMaster
Site Admin

Post by DojoMaster »

I think I may have a confirmation that what's his face is a woman. This interview here (http://ifanzine.com/bow-mobile-interview/) posted this image in their article:

Rockman, you've played through the iPhone game, right? Is this character a woman?
Rockman
Green Belt

Post by Rockman »

DojoMaster wrote:I think I may have a confirmation that what's his face is a woman. This interview here (http://ifanzine.com/bow-mobile-interview/) posted this image in their article:

Rockman, you've played through the iPhone game, right? Is this character a woman?

She screams like a girl when she dies, she has boobs, I'd have to say she's a girl...

The confusion comes from her bio that refers to "her" as "him", but for me there's also a weird quote in the game that shows during the loading screens.

See in DDi, while to stages load they give you pro-tips (watch out for the knife! etc.), but sometimes they put weird character related things in. One of them says something along the lines of: "Even Lavis' henchmen are afraid of what shes hiding under her coat"...

..Just saying, we could have a "poison"-type situation on our hands lol
DinLee
Purple Belt

Post by DinLee »

well him calling lavis a chick doesn't make him/her so. just might have a poison here haha!