Welcome to the new forums!

The place to talk everything Double Dragon.

Moderators: Steve Halfpenny, Jonny2x4

DojoMaster
Site Admin

Welcome to the new forums!

Post by DojoMaster »

Welcome everyone. I'm sorry we lost the old forums, but I hope you'll be right at home in the new ones. If you have any suggestions such as forum styles you'd like to see (color, etc.), please let me know!

You'll need to register before you can post, but visitors will still be able to freely read our topics without registering.

There will be much better maintenance with these new forums and we promise to keep the memberlist limited to actual members. Also, you may now upload your own avatars! Enjoy!
Steve Halfpenny

Re: Welcome to the new forums!

Post by Steve Halfpenny »

Howdy, man! It's been a while! Too long.

It's great to see the site still around. Sad news about Double Dragon on the 360. I never did get the full version but I still have the trial on my HD. Wished I had now (what kind of fan was I?! Must admit though... wasn't keen on those new graphics).

Anyway, I'll try and stick around and hopefully we'll attract more people in the near future! I may have to make a few posts on some other sites...
DojoMaster
Site Admin

Post by DojoMaster »

Welcome back! It's been a long time. Too long.

We need to heat up some console/game discussion 'round these here parts. Your old email still work?
Steve Halfpenny

Post by Steve Halfpenny »

It certainly does.

I'll be here when I can. Lets hope some people reappear.
Afro-Shroom
Yellow Belt

Post by Afro-Shroom »

Steve Halfpenny wrote:Lets hope some people reappear.

Or why not have some new ones join in!?

Hey there, Afro-Shroom here. I'm new to this forum but I have a history and a passion for Double Dragon. I look forward to meeting more members and such soon.
"There's no 'I' in team, Griff."
"Yeah, there's no 'U' either. So I guess if I'm not on the team, and your not on the team, then nobody's on the god damn team! the team sucks!" ~ Red vs Blue, Ep. 42
DojoMaster
Site Admin

Post by DojoMaster »

Hi Afro, nice to meet you. We'll try to update the Dojo more often to continue to attract visitors. If you have any suggestions, let us know.
Afro-Shroom
Yellow Belt

Post by Afro-Shroom »

Well if anything comes to mind, I'll let you guys know then.
"There's no 'I' in team, Griff."
"Yeah, there's no 'U' either. So I guess if I'm not on the team, and your not on the team, then nobody's on the god damn team! the team sucks!" ~ Red vs Blue, Ep. 42
wildebeast
Black Belt

Post by wildebeast »

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru