Super double dragon beta footage on ebay?

The place to talk everything Double Dragon.

Moderators: Steve Halfpenny, Jonny2x4

RenegadeDragon
Purple Belt

Super double dragon beta footage on ebay?

Post by RenegadeDragon »

I saw someone on ebay post what looked like a VHS with a super double dragon label on it and I believe it was beta footage for the game. I would've picked it up if I had the cash but I didn't at the time but I looked again a couple days after and it was gone. I would like to know if anyone might've happened to come across it on ebay or maybe picked it up? I would love to see what was on that tape.
RenegadeDragon
Purple Belt

Re: Super double dragon beta footage on ebay?

Post by RenegadeDragon »

I believe this is what I saw I'm not sure http://www.gamesniped.com/2013/01/08/so ... vhs-promo/
Die_In_Fire
Red Belt

Post by Die_In_Fire »

how much was it?

search for the link on the "historial" records from your browser ;)
check my WIPs (Double Dragon and Kunio-kun stuff):
http://www.youtube.com/DieInFire
てめえっ! なめんなよ!!!
RenegadeDragon
Purple Belt

Post by RenegadeDragon »

Yea I tried couldn't find it :( It was about 40 bucks if I remember right? I hope the person who bought it will convert it and put it on youtube that would be nice. Who knows maybe we can see some stuff that was edited out. I wanna see some sprites of Marian in the police car chasing the truck. Then again this video might be something we've already seen but still I'm curious.
Die_In_Fire
Red Belt

Post by Die_In_Fire »

I think is just a normal gameplay with nothing we have't seen. If there's such things as Marion on police uniform, Ebinuma would have showed the sprites on the GameKommander interview (see DD Dojo site).
てめえっ! なめんなよ!!!
RenegadeDragon
Purple Belt

Post by RenegadeDragon »

But didn't ebinuma also say that all of the stuff was programmed into the rom? I'm not really tech savvy on things like that but to me it seems like it's there just not in the final game we got. I see people in the sor online community who are still finding stuff in streets of rage games that was edited out. Couldn't this be done to a super double dragon or return cartridge? Plus the stuff ebinuma showed us was good but couldn't there be more then just what he showed us?
Die_In_Fire
Red Belt

Post by Die_In_Fire »

I really hope that there's more stuff inside the rom, I hope someone can hack it to see what contains. but if there's extra stuff in the rom is not playable stuff, so I think it's not on the gameplay footage.
てめえっ! なめんなよ!!!
wildebeast
Black Belt

Post by wildebeast »

wildebeast
Black Belt

Post by wildebeast »

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru