Any Android Double Dragon homebrew or openbor

The place for all the fan-made Double Dragon games.

Moderators: Steve Halfpenny, Jonny2x4

Driversold
Purple Belt

Any Android Double Dragon homebrew or openbor

Post by Driversold »

Anyone play any Android versions? Just wondering how they are...looking for Double Dragon Zero. Any other suggestions?
Play2win
Black Belt

Re: Any Android Double Dragon homebrew or openbor

Post by Play2win »

Have you tried this one?
May you live hapilly forever...
Driversold
Purple Belt

Post by Driversold »

Yes. It's pretty fun. Justfor fun, I bought a $40 Android Ministick (PC) called MK808b. Little bit bigger than a jump drive. It plugs into your hdmi or usb slot on your tv. Boot it up and go right to GooglePlay and bought the game. Hooked up my Logitech wireless controller, sat back on the couch, and played it on a 42" tv. Looks good on the big screen and using a physical gamepad is more enjoyable than the touch screen. I also bought a few cheap emulators from Google Play(there are free ones), like the JNes and have been playing the various Double Dragon games from the old systems. It's nice not to have to load my physical cartridges and instead just point and click to boot up the games. I highly recommend it. I bought it from GeekBuying...be careful of fake ministicks, this site sells the authentic ones. There are tons of YouTube vids showing the Mk802, mk808, mk808b (Bluetooth), and others in action. I can also unplug it, pocket it, bring it to a friends to play.
Play2win
Black Belt

Post by Play2win »

I agree- Double Dragon IOS's biggest problem was that onscreen control scheme... Double Dragon needs to be played on a gamepad
May you live hapilly forever...
Billy Lee
Black Belt

Post by Billy Lee »

Driversold wrote:Yes. It's pretty fun. Justfor fun, I bought a $40 Android Ministick (PC) called MK808b. Little bit bigger than a jump drive. It plugs into your hdmi or usb slot on your tv. Boot it up and go right to GooglePlay and bought the game. Hooked up my Logitech wireless controller, sat back on the couch, and played it on a 42" tv. Looks good on the big screen and using a physical gamepad is more enjoyable than the touch screen. I also bought a few cheap emulators from Google Play(there are free ones), like the JNes and have been playing the various Double Dragon games from the old systems. It's nice not to have to load my physical cartridges and instead just point and click to boot up the games. I highly recommend it. I bought it from GeekBuying...be careful of fake ministicks, this site sells the authentic ones. There are tons of YouTube vids showing the Mk802, mk808, mk808b (Bluetooth), and others in action. I can also unplug it, pocket it, bring it to a friends to play.

How I feel silly because I never thought about doing that.
wildebeast
Black Belt

Post by wildebeast »

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
wildebeast
Black Belt

Post by wildebeast »

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
wildebeast
Black Belt

Post by wildebeast »