Legend of the Double Dragon

The place for all the fan-made Double Dragon games.

Moderators: Steve Halfpenny, Jonny2x4

Mr.Q®
Yellow Belt

Re: Legend of the Double Dragon

Post by Mr.Q® »

I can't contact this guy MysteriousWarrior :( I've been working on my game 'till today, but it's sad to know this guy is nowhere to be found. If someone has talked to him, please tell him to contact me, his sprite edits were the best!
Billy Lee
Black Belt

Post by Billy Lee »

I hope you can find him soon.
MysteriousWarrior
Purple Belt

Post by MysteriousWarrior »

Hi Mr.Q, sorry that I've disappeared for so long. The project that I have been working on has kept me painfully busy. On top of that, I've been working multiple jobs when I'm not working on my project.

I had been a bit overwhelmed with all of those things going on, and just couldn't find any more time to sprite. All the work I have been doing has kept me mostly offline, and I haven't been on my hotmail account in ages.

I feel really bad about just dropping off like that, but things have just been so hectic.

At any rate, if you were ok with waiting, I am working really hard to get my long overdue project finished by this spring. If you still wanted me to continue contributing material, I should have significantly more free time by then. Once again, if you were ok with waiting for me.

This was a really fun project, and I miss working on it. I would have continued for sure, if responsibilities didn't get in the way. Also, just before I went AWOL, I learned some new spriting techniques that I am really excited to implement.

Anyhow, let me know if you are still interested in having me on board to continue in the spring.
Die_In_Fire
Red Belt

Post by Die_In_Fire »

your combination with Mr.Q sure would create the best DD fangame ever!! so bad you are too busy, but yeah that's life. Hope everything works ok and maybe on spring you can continue working with Mr.Q!
check my WIPs (Double Dragon and Kunio-kun stuff):
http://www.youtube.com/DieInFire
てめえっ! なめんなよ!!!
fatal rose
White Belt

Post by fatal rose »

A Demo has been released and I must say it is awesome!!! For sure feels more DD than previous BOR games do. The combo possibilities feel almost endless. Very authentic martial arts action, which I think DD was always going for. I hate it when BOR games give the Lee brothers street fighter/KOF super powers.

I hope the enemies/bosses get updated move lists too. Would also be awesome to play as them. I've always wanted to play as Duke.
wildebeast
Black Belt

Post by wildebeast »

wildebeast
Black Belt

Post by wildebeast »

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
wildebeast
Black Belt

Post by wildebeast »

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
wildebeast
Black Belt

Post by wildebeast »