Main

Video Games
Films
Cartoon
Comics
Music
Advertisements
Merchandise
Features
Interviews
Miscellaneous

Interactive

Forums
Mailbag
Fan Fiction
Fan Art

Contributors

Hosted Sites

DD II Shrine

 

 

 

Billy vs. Jimmy

By Cliff Fausset
Contributor

A single light shone in the middle of a pitch black arena.  In the light only two men stood.  One man with a crimson red gi on and the other with a navy blue gi.  Both men's eyes inter-locked, neither one stirring.  Faint cheers and screams could be heard in the background but they did not affect either man's concentration.  From out of the shadows a man wearing all black, with a hand up, looked to the left first, to the man in red.

"Jimmy are you ready?" his voice echoed.

Jimmy nodded.  The man looked to the right, to the man in blue.

"Billy are you ready?" the man said. 

Billy nodded.  And with a lift of his hand, the word everyone in the arena, especially, Billy and Jimmy, had waited for, was finally announced: "Fight!"

A fury of kicks and punches were thrown.  Jimmy had the first knock down.

"I can't believe after all this training, I fall to him now.  I won't lose" Billy thought to himself with renewed energy.

As Jimmy charged Billy threw a kick back into his stomach which flung Jimmy to the ground.  Jimmy popped back up, and both men stared each other down.  Together each threw the most powerful kick each had seen.

"Good job.  That was a great kick.  Don't worry though I will get you next time."

"Fat chance Jimmy, you'll always be my younger brother."